Consignments are accepted Tuesday-Saturday 9:30am-5pm
Consigning clothing and housewares is a great way to not only clean out your closets but to earn extra cash! Here are some things to remember when bringing your gently used items to the Encore Shoppe!
• We accept the following items: clothing (men’s, kid’s, women’s) shoes, jewelry, accessories, pictures, wall art, housewares, small appliances, and newer exercise equipment.
• All clothing must be clean (without stains, no rips or missing buttons and zippers must work) and on hangers.
• Housewares must be clean and in great condition, without any chips or dings.
• All furniture must be in excellent condition. We must inspect furniture before accepting items on consignment.
• Items are on consignment for 90 days.
Seasonal Items Schedule
Spring Starts in February
Summer starts in March
Fall starts in August
Winter starts in September
Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas items will be accepted in September as well.
If you have any further questions on how consignments work, please stop by our store at 1909 N. 1st St. in Grand Junction or give us a call at 970-242-3662.
Encore consignor donations are received by the grand Valley Community Service Center located on Patterson Road. This organization distributes the items you have donated to area residents in need: disaster victims, migrant workers, and nursing home residents to name a few.
Your donations go much farther than the western slope: thousands of items are sent each month to areas all over the world hit by disasters (earthquakes, floods, etc). The items you donated might have been received by a family in South America or Africa or many other places where disasters have struck.
Employees of the Grand Valley Community Service Center all work on A volunteer basis.